~Cookin' In The Kitchen Since 2003~

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cindy's Cresent Rolls

I am a girl that ruins Rhodes rolls. And those are supposed to be fool proof,... not for me! So I gave up on making rolls until one day I decided to try a recipe of my sisters. They turned out perfect. I have passed this recipe on to several women and they agree, they are both easy and Delicious.


1/3 cup warm water
2 pkg. (2 Tbsp.) yeast
Let sit 10-20 min. to activate
Mix Together:
1 cube melted margarine (½ cup)
3 eggs
1 tsp. salt
½ cup sugar
Add to yeast mixture- blend
Add 1 cup warm water
5 cups Flour- gradually (mix between each
additional cup.

Let rise double- divide dough into fourths. Roll out each section into a 8" circle. Spread melted
butter onto dough before cutting into pizza slice shapes, using a pizza cutter. Roll from wide to
point; placing on cookie sheet Let rise ½ hour before baking.

Bake at 375 for 12- 15 min.

No comments: